Who are we?
For the purposes of any applicable data protection laws (the "Data Protection Legislation"), GREEN ZOOM LIMITED ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller', being the organisation which determines how your personal data is used and for what purposes. Please be assured that we will comply with the Data Protection Legislation in handling your personal data.
What personal data will we collect from you?
We will obtain personal data about you if you contact us or order services from us. This will include information which you provide to us by completing registration or contact details on the platform or directly by providing further data to us. You may also provide us with further data which is necessary for us to perform the relevant services to you, including the ordering of food & drink items and the delivery of such items to you.
- add items to your basket
- create and check your order
- contact you if required and
- keep records of your consents.
Necessary cookies used:
We also use analytics cookies to help us understand how you use our platform which help us improve the platform by letting us see:
- if you're a new or returning visitor; and
- how you use and access the platform
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how demographics of customers use our services. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Analytics cookies used:
Targeting or Advertising Cookies:
These cookies record details of your visit, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our services and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Social Media Cookies:
These cookies allow you to share your activity on the Site on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the privacy policies of the social networks in question for information regarding how their cookies work.
Social media cookies used:
Performance and security cookies used:
Turning off and managing cookies:
You can manage cookies and even turn them off for each browser you use.
Instructions to manage cookies on desktop browsers:
Instructions to manage cookies on mobile browsers:
Disabling cookies on your browser may stop the ecoeats services from working properly.
To find out more about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to help us identify you;
- to provide the services in terms of any contract between us;
- to improve our platform and to ensure that content from our platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to improve service delivery;
- to allow us to respond to your enquiries for further information;
- to administer our platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow us to consider your comments, queries and suggestions and respond, if necessary;
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us;
- to prevent and detect fraud, including searching the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to determine if they hold any adverse information in relation to you;
- to contact you for the purposes of conducting research and surveys;
- to fulfill the orders that you submit to us;
- to keep our platform safe and secure;
- to notify you of any changes to this platform or to our business or services that may affect you;
- to comply with any of our legal obligations;
- to enable or facilitate the exercise of our rights under our terms and conditions of platform use;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so;
- to personalise user experience;
- to provide customer care and support;
- to communicate with you as necessary to provide the services;
- to communicate order status/ delivery updates to you;
- to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the services;
- to monitor the usage of the services;
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services; and
- we profile our customers so that we can find out more information about their purchase preferences and market the most relevant products to them. To do this, we compile a profile of information on you which may include your age, gender, purchase history, pages you visit and how you respond to direct marketing communications.
Will my personal data be used for marketing purposes?
We may also contact you by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail or other electronic messaging or social media service with offers of products and services that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your fax number, telephone numbers, e-mail address and / or social media account(s) details, you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive such communications from us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We profile our customers so that we can find out more information about their purchase preferences and market the most relevant products to them. To do this, we compile a profile of information on you which may include your age, gender, purchase history, pages you visit and how you respond to direct marketing communications.
Who will you share my personal data with?
We may share your personal data with:
· business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity; and/or
· analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our platform.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· if our business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, personal data held by our business about you will be acquired by any such third party;
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of platform use and other agreements;
· to protect and defend our rights or property;
· to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services;
· to protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public; or
· to protect against legal liability.
Will you keep my personal data secure?
Keeping your personal data secure is of paramount importance to us. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, destruction or damage.
While we will take such steps, please remember that the transmission of personal data via the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
What if I submit someone else’s personal data through your platform?
We understand that there may be circumstances in which you need to provide us with the personal data of a person other than you. By doing so, you confirm that the other person has consented to you acting for them and to the processing of their personal data, and that you have informed them of our identity and the content of our terms and conditions of platform use and this Policy, including the purposes for which their personal data will be processed by us. You also confirm that the other person has explicitly consented to our use and processing of their personal data (including sensitive personal data, where necessary).
Our terms and conditions of platform use and this Policy will apply to any such third party personal data in the same manner that they apply to your own personal data.
Could my personal data be sent outwith the EEA?
Yes, your personal data could be sent outwith the EEA if organisations that provide services on our behalf are based outwith the EEA. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outwith the EEA. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Can I see the personal data that you hold on me?
Yes, you have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you.
If you would like to have access:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- specify the personal data to which you want access.
Can I contact you?
Of course. We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this Policy regularly to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this platform and provide personal data to us.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and e-mails) for the purposes of quality assurance, training and the prevention or detection of crime.
Last updated: May 2020.